714 participants gathered and successfully set the NEW Guinness World Records® record for most participants in a shaving cream pie fight on July 31, 2012 at AT&T Plaza at American Airlines Center.
6:00 p.m. Check-In and Event Day Registration
7:30 p.m. Pie Fight festivities begin.
To participate in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Biggest Shaving Cream Pie Fight On Earth, there is no required registration fee. In addition to participating in an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, all participants will receive a Certificate of Participation and souvenir premium item.
• Pie Fight participants must be 12-years-old or older.
• Although the actual pie fighting experience is for 12+, there will be other fun activities for Children of All Ages including performances by the world famous Ringling Bros.® Clown Alley, face painting, circus games, and more.
• On event day, all participants will be required to sign a waiver. To review the waiver, please click on the appropriate waiver button.
• No backpacks, purses, coolers or other personal items will be allowed.
• No bicycles or skateboards are allowed.
• Only items that will fit in your pocket will be allowed in the event area. Keep in mind that you will be messy!
• Bottled water will be provided to all attendees who enter the event area.
• Participants under the age of 18 will need written consent of parent/guardian, who must also attend the event.
• Closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles are required.
• Participants will be given ponchos and goggles to protect clothing and eyes.
• Strollers, wagons, and any hand pushed or pulled vehicle will not be allowed in the Pie Fight BattleZone.
• Feld Entertainment has the right to film and take photos of the participants.
• There will be no entries into the Pie Fight BattleZone after 7:30 p.m.
• There is no processing or transaction fees to register for the pie fight. A processing fee of 6.25% and a transaction fee of $1.25 will be added to your donation by GetMeRegistered.com.
While registering, Ringling Bros.® asks that you consider making a donation to help support the Funnyatrics Clown Program at Children’s Medical Center and Lewisville Life and Fire Safety Clowns. 100% of the monies donated will be divided equally between the two non-profits. You may make a donation regardless of whether or not you participate in the event or not.